Kate Middleton is known as the fashionista royal and any outfit she wears immediately gets sold out. Word is that Kate never gets it wrong when it comes to her clothes. Since this week, she has been donning some of the most elegant dresses as she tours Europe with her family.
See list of her outfit so far below……………………………..
1. The Duchess arrived Warsaw in this white Alexander McQueen coat dress.
2.Kate dazzled in a sleeveless white dress with a plunging neckline by Gosia Baczynska to a garden party in Warsaw to celebrate the Queen’s birthday.
3. To visit Stutthof Nazi concentration camp near Gdansk, Poland, Kate wore Erdem co-ordinate set in the Hurst Rose print from the London-based designer’s SS17 collection.
4. She wore a cornflower blue coat by British label Catherine Walker for her departure from Warsaw to Berlin, Germany.
5. Kate wowed guests in a floor length, off the shoulder flowing Alexander McQueen red dress at the Queen’s party in the Ambassador’s residence yesterday evening.
6. She wore a yellow lace dress by Jenny Packham on a visit to the German Cancer Research Institute today.