The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) will start recruiting Constables on Monday, May 7.
The authorities are planning to absorb 6,000 Nigerians in the 36 State Police Command Headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Invitation letters for testing at the screening centers, have already been sent out to the candidates.
The dates were printed in their invitation letters.
At the venues, the candidates’ physical data and their authorization will be checked.
If you register for a job in NPF, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Each applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
2. Each candidate should own a valid ID card (driving license, voter card, international passport).
3. Applicants for the position of Constable are expected to have credits in English and Math.
4. Candidates for Cadet Inspectors must have Advanced Level, Ordinary National Diploma, National Certificate in Education.
5. For other positions, applicants should own a University degree or a Higher National Diploma.
You can learn more details by visiting Nigeria Police recruitment portal: https://www.recruitmentformportal.com/nigeria-police-recruitment/.