Awoof Cars Company conducts its business in a manner that satisfaction is guaranteed such that there wouldn’t have to be any issue with our clients.
The difference between the rich and the poor is information. We are not a car dealer, but a broker: A Broker is a company or an individual who arranges transactions between the seller and the buyer for a commission when the deal is executed. Our services attract a flat charge of N100, 000. You can pay for any car we WIN/BUY directly to the auction by yourself if you have a Dollar account in any Nigeria Banks as we believed that all Nigerian banks are familiar with the COPART and IAAI Auction. Or we help you pay and your car will be released immediately since we have an account with them in USA, we will land the car in a more affordable price that fit your budget compared to what the dealers are selling here in Nigeria and that is if you follow our processes.
This is what our company has for clients compared to what dealers in Nigeria will offer you.
1. We make sure we buy cars that are affordable and fit your budget. Do you know you can actually get any TOYOTA products or any type of products for a low budget as far as you are ready to pay a security deposit? We shall teach you how it works. We have been in existence since 2014. You just have to trust our company. if not you will keep spending a lot for a car dealer; we understand you might be skeptical to part with your money pending the arrival of the car but the big question is, can a big company like us fold up because of your millions? NO. We only require a security deposit of N150, 0 00 (Refundable fees) to kick start the process. This deposit is to guarantee us that you are serious in dealing and can be called back. If you change your mind, we will honorably refund your deposit.
2. We will buy a car that has a SECURED AIRBAG; maybe you don’t know that 72 per cent of cars on Nigerian roads do not have an Airbag? These are the cheapest cars in auction and that is what the dealers will sell for you after fixing them in Nigeria. They do this because some people just want to buy cars they see irrespective of the condition. We make sure we do not buy front damaged car for you, do you know that 34 per cent of cars in Nigeria have a flood history and that is why the air-conditioner will never work perfectly. Ordinarily, a good car should have a chilly air-conditioner.
4. At Awoof cars, we will never buy a severely damaged vehicle for you but you can get a car that has a minor dent at the back and not in the front because of the Engine. Any car that has had head-on collision, there is the tendency that the engine would have been affected. Actually, up to 80 per cent of cars in Nigeria have a history of being front damaged.
Below is how our services work:
1. Visit www.copart.com or www.iaai.com and search for any car of your choice. Send us the LOT NUMBER which is 8 digit numbers, or we can help you search and send you three different pictures and you will have to choose one that we bid on.
2. You pay for BUYING, TRUCKING and SHIPPING 48 hours after we have won the bid. We then send you the bill of lading after three weeks as we ship by Grimardli and AES. Our company will handle the clearance and you pay us balance after you come to our office for pick up or when we deliver to you anywhere. You can take a step of faith by visiting our physical office to clear doubt and meet with our representatives who will show you how our process works. We thank those who that have done business with us, those that have visited our office, Those that have sent money without coming and those that have just placed their order, as we urge them to keep referring us to their relatives, friends, colleagues and associates.
Kindly note that we will not bid until the security Deposit of N150, 000 or 10% of your budget is made, also with the volume of request we have now, we will only be dealing with serious clients.
Visit our website today to get started, or walk into our main office in Lagos.
AWOOF CARS AUCTION SERVICES INT’L LIMITED
35B ABISOGUN LEIGH, OGBA, IKEJA, Lagos
what -sap: +2348023851599
Email: [email protected]